There is a saying – gift that brings the most happiness is one made by a man himself. Of course, if you have time to spend hours at The Home Depot. If not, you can confide in Anoeses designer's hands and left yours for pleasurable dealings. If you know what we mean.
Another parameter of the great gift is that it should bring a living memory. Well, this is also about Anoeses products. Because by giving our accessory, you start the most memorable Valentine's Day play ever.
Here are some ideas.
1. If you plan a big scene with your partner on Valentine's Day, then full restraint set AURA, DITA, COBRA, or UNO can bring your BD play to a higher level. Because with the full-set, you can do more than 60 different bondage fixations. And there is an interrelationship – the amount of fixations affects the duration of the scene.
2. You and your partner have just started the kinky journey, or you're planning your first play on Valentine's Day? Then Anoeses x-sets and sets with garters will be the perfect initiation to the power exchange chemistry.
3. Gags, handcuffs, paddles, catsuits, and other toys can complement your collection. Most of these items fit the $200 price range, and you can find them in our GIFTS section.
4. For those who have just met dominant or submissive and you don't know their exact needs, our gift card will help you to meet their wishes. You can find cards from $50 to $5000.
5. Do you remember, we told about 60 fixations you can do with our restraint sets? All of them you can discover in our Restraint Manual. You will find inspiration and learn more about bondage and Anoeses restraint sets.
Kinky friends, let us remind you that it takes time to produce Anoeses accessories. We sew your order from 7 to 10 business days, and shipping time is 1-3 business days. Please, take into account these terms if you want your Valentine's Day present to be delivered right on time. Also, if you don't want to wait, discover our IN STOCK section. And your favorite item will be in your hands sooner.
Happy Valentine's Day, and stay sexy as hell!
To discover more about Anoeses, sexualities, BDSM and connect with our community, follow @anoeses.education.