When we treat garments with love and patience, they serve us longer. We give them a chance to intertwine with our personal stories. They become a part of our most valuable memories. Therefore, we highly recommend learning how to lovingly take care of Anoeses products. Please, read and follow these essential rules. We got you set up!
To make our restraint sets UNO and URANIA, all our men's collection, casual belts, chokers, bags, and harnesses, we use full-grain vegetable leather. This is the most traditional, desired, and expensive of all leathers.
- Unique pattern. Natural scratches and grain make this leather unique and valuable.
- A pull-up effect. It results in the movement of oils and pigment inside the leather due to the capillary effect. It appears on bends and curvatures of leather.
- Non-water repellent and has high absorbency. Being wet, it becomes more flexible and acceptable to deformation. In some cases, moisture leads to the loss of decorative qualities: color, texture, the structure of the product.
Another type of leather we use at Anoeses is corrected grain leather. And from it, we make restraint sets DITA and AURA, some blindfolds and gags, chocker LILIT.
- Non-water repellent but has low absorbency. In this case, patent leather has maximum protection.
- More resistant to mechanical damage like scratches, especially patent leather. But still, it needs to be taken care of.
Storage and care:
You can wash biflex and mesh fabric in your washing machine. Choose "Delicate" mode with 30° C. Do not use machine wringing, and wring the water out gently with your hands. Or put your catsuit into the bath tub for water to flow out naturally.
NOTE that being put into a hot water, these types of fabric will lose all the elastic properties.
It is not recommended to dry biflex and mesh fabric on heaters or radiators. Place the item horizontally, to let it dry.
NOTE! Pay attention to suede lining. The purpose of it is to soften the touch to the skin of a wearer. And it may get dirty. To clean the suede, you may use a synthetic brush and a special cleanser. We recommend not use much cleaning substances to avoid draining through the suede and moisturizing the leather from the inside.
Guys, if you're planning to buy or you're a master of our products, please, don't ignore this information. Because leather is our major passion and we want you to take care of it. It's a win-win situation.
As you see, latex is a pretty fastidious material. Here is a list of things that it doesn't appreciate at all:
These basic rules will help you to maintain your lingerie always glossy, always spectacular. By following these tips, you'll transform the care process into a beloved ritual. While concentrating on treating rubber with patience and respect, you can start refreshing in memory the kinky adventures of the previous night and plan new ones.