Anoeses brand is famous for its boldness to provoke. All our accessories and lingerie rethink fetish erotica in an elegant way. It's what constantly challenges us to find new materials and design ideas.
Latex – is our newest passion! We've connected it with the six-year experience of our designers and manufacturers who worked on outfits for celebrities and cosplay looks. Only this time, we brought to life a glossy reincarnation of lingerie that is beyond fetish.
Skin-tight and glossy latex in a fetish world is associated with transformative material that can influence your identity. It's like putting a second human skin that embraces the body and allows you to access your rebellious side. Time must slow, and you can feel like you're becoming another version of yourself - super powerful.
Outfit: set Stella001
Latex is about actions you can make wearing it, and not about sexual objectification. It's sensual, has a unique wetlook, smell, taste, sound, and everything acts as a stimulus. Items from this material cling to the body, don't slip on or off, and tastefully exaggerate curves. Other things that we find fascinating about latex – it intensifies the touch and makes your body supersensitive to temperature. Being caressed while wearing a bra or panties from latex is mind-blowing, and as things are heating up, so are you!
For those who are just getting acquainted with latex, we'll have a basic but still kinky line of lingerie. These sets are easy to put on and use in your everyday life.
It’s worth mentioning that latex is a pretty fastidious material. These basic rules will help you to maintain your lingerie always glossy, always spectacular.
How to properly put on latex items?
- If you have Anoeses lingerie set that covers small parts of your body, then you'll put on bra and panties super easy without a lube;
- Latex stockings, bodysuits, long-sleeved tops, leggings, etc., should be put on with a small amount of the lube. This material is skin-tight, and additional lubrication provides you better comfort;
- We put a sample of liquid shine amplifier in the Anoeses black box with your latex garments. Put on the item and rub the amplifier on the surface with your hands. It will add sexy wetlook to your latex. Then wash your hands.
How to launder your latex?
- Fill the container with slightly warm water and add some gentle soap. Foam water a little;
- Move the garment around in it so that the water moves in and around the garment. Keep doing that until you feel like the rest of the lube is washed away. Help to remove stains with your fingertips and never use any sponges;
- Hang your latex item on a paddled or plastic hanger avoiding metal, and let the garment dry on its own.
How to store latex products?
- Sprinkle some talcum powder, so that the latex doesn't stick together. Use it both inside and outside of the product;
- Store latex in a dry and dark place. You can hang or neatly fold an item in the closet.
Here is a list of things that it doesn't appreciate at all!
- Try to keep it away from sunlight and heat. It can destroy the color and fabric itself;
- Avoid rubber touching metal: coat hangers, belts, body piercings, etc.;
- Latex can't stand oils because they leave visible stains. Watch out for baby oils, sex oils, and greasy fingers.
Latex in Anoeses's collection manifests that life is your party – you can do what you want to, and your body is your house - you can love the way you want to. Always rebellious but never disgraceful. Click here to check it out!